Climbing on the cliffs
• No previous experience needed
• Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
• Fully qualified and friendly guides and instructors
• Instruction in equipment and safety
• Climbing shoes and equipment provided
• Pick up from Ocean Villas Luz
• Private climbing available
• Amazing views
• 2 hours on the rocks for half day
• 4 hours on the rocks for full day
The difference between the Private Rock Climb Trip to a regular Rock Climb Lesson is, that you can book Rick Climb Trip for one or for two people.
This option is especially interesting for people climbing in higher grades (6b+ and more) or those who would like to learn lead climbing, but also for people who think that they would like that extra bit of attention and help we can offer in a 1:1 or 1:2 instructor to climber ratio. In the Private Rock Climb Trip all equipment is included. Half day and full day lesson are available.
We honestly think climbing in the Algarve is something special and actually that it is why we, ASA Algarve Sea Adventures, are located here. When we discovered all of these stunning climbing routes by ourselves, we realised that this is climbing in a completely different atmosphere.
Here climbing does not take place in the mountains or in the woods somewhere inland, but right by the ocean – with sea view, on rocks by the beach (so have a swim in between your routes) and on the stunning cliffs around Europe’s most western point Sagres. Actually in the nature parc ‘Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina’ (PNSACV), a great number of the climbing routes are situated at the cliffs, so imagine nice moves over the azure blue ocean accentuated by the sound of waves and refreshing gust. So this is definitely one of the most amazing climbing areas in Portugal and southern Europe.
And the best: The limestone formations in the Algarve can be climbed all year round, according to the actual INCF (Instituto da Conservação da Natureza e Florestas).
- session about 2 hours to 4 hours of rock time
- introduction to climbing equipment & safety
- fully qualified and friendly guides
- free transport to the spots around Rocha da Pena, Lagos and Sagres
- practical training in belay techniques, basic climb techniques, outdoor top rope
- setup of the climbing routes
- free pick up and drop off
- rental of the complete climbing equipment
Ready for your Rock Climb Adventure!
What is special about the rock climbing in the Algarve in Sagres & Lagos? Our instructors know because they have actually climbed and discovered all of the stunning climbing routes !
Beautiful inland rock areas, rocks by beaches, cliffs around Sagres – rock climbing in a different atmosphere! Most of the rock climbing areas are set up in the nature parc ‘Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina’ (PNSACV), that means that you will be part of one of the most scenic climbing areas in Portugal.
Our climbing school offers lessons which can be taken as a climb class or as a guided tour. In the Rock Climb Lesson all equipment is included. Half day and full day lessons, toprope and lead climb trips as well as multi-day courses are available.
- group lesson with max. 6 persons (more people on request)
- session about 2 hours to 4 hours of rock time (coaching, guiding & lessons)
- fully qualified and friendly guides
- introduction in climbing equipment &safety
- pick up and drop off at your hotel or meeting points
- setup of climbing routes
- free transportation to the spots around Rocha da Pena, Lagos and Sagres
- climb equipment rental
Rock and Surf – Try some climbing with surfing.
Private Rock Climb Trips for one or two people should be Booked in Advance.
You can book some Climbing on arrival and join others in small groups.
To reserve your place BOOK YOUR ROOM then MESSAGE us anytime to ADD ACTIVITIES
TO GET A QUOTE FOR A ROOM – first select your dates – NEXT select any extras – check the price – complete the request details – SUBMIT REQUEST – No deposit required
|Rock Climbing||At Rockface||Half day||Full Day|
|Max 6||2 hrs||50||65|
|Private (1 -3 pers)||4 hrs||150||195|